UNIT D - Majestic & Luxurious Private Residence in a hallmark new exclusive, secure residential estate development ideally situated on the much sought-after Medburn Road.
Medburn Villas represents the epitome of style and luxury and evokes the desirable feeling of being home. Designed in collaboration by renowned Architects Gerd Weidemann & Jenny Mills, Medburn Villas offers 4 distinctive and thoughtful residences marrying nature and form, intimacy and hospitality, elegance and simplicity. Perfect for entertaining and family living. Offering a relaxed lifestyle with state-of-the-art finishes throughout.
Set over 3 levels, all with elevator access, UNIT D stands at the FRONT- RIGHT of this estate.
Price: R21 950 000 (incl VAT)
- Garaging for 2 cars
- En-suite Bachelor Unit
- Private Elevator connecting all 3 levels
- Guest Toilet
- 3 En-Suite Bedrooms
- A sophisticated sleek kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Expanded living and dining areas with Oak flooring and framed by expansive double glazed windows & sliding doors for both indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Glorious ocean-facing pool terrace
All residences offer state of the art security systems with biometric access control, air conditioning, heat-pump geysers, filtered borehole, and electricity supply is backed up with inverters
ALSO ON OFFER
- UNIT A - 5 Bedrooms, 5,5 Bathrooms, Triple Garage - 700m2 - R30 495 000 ( INCL VAT)
- UNIT B - 5 Bedrooms, 5,5 Bathrooms, Triple Garage - 632m2 - R31 995 000 ( INCL VAT)
- UNIT C - 4 Bedrooms, 4,5 Bathrooms, Double Garage - 462m2 - R18 950 000 ( INCL VAT)
Whether you want to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Bakoven, Camps Bay & Clifton, or the famous hiking trails, the trendy restaurants, bars, and vibrant cafes on the Camps Bay strip, all is a mere short jaunt away from one of the Cape Town’s most prestigious addresses, in fact, 3rd on Earth, as found in the UK”s Telegraph newspaper May 2022 study::
“ Cape Town named third greatest city on Earth. A ranking using objective measures has put the Mother City above heavy hitters including Paris, Tokyo, London, and New York