The listing comprises of two side-by-side penthouse apartments, beautifully renovated with exclusive and tasteful finishes. Sharing one large north west facing balcony, the units are ideal to combine into one residence or two integrated yet separate penthouses. The building is short term friendly and pet friendly, and functions fully during load-shedding. Please note that these apartments are not sold separately. The total size for both units is 202m2. Please see below description for individual details, as well as the individual apartment Rates & Taxes and Levies.
PENTHOUSE 1 (DUPLEX)
This penthouse apartment is the ultimate sophisticate statement! As a duplex apartment with a bronze staircase, it’s the ultimate sexy exclamation mark! Featuring ambient lighting, quartzite flooring, wooden cupboards and beach wood flooring, 'on top of the world in style' becomes the standard one experiences in this west facing top floor duplex. The 2nd level could also double up as a freestyle Bedroom, adding to the number of Bedrooms. Parking Bays can potentially be rented in the neighbouring building.
What the apartment comprises of:
- 1 Bedroom en-suite, downstairs
- Bronze staircase leading to top floor
- Open plan Dining & Lounge with double glazing floor to ceiling windows & slider door
- Euro style Kitchen, with exquisite views
- Bathroom with shower
- Rooftop Patio with exquisite Cape Town views
- The unit size is 113m2
- The Rates & Taxes in January 2023 are R2897
- The Levies in January 2023 are R3907
PENTHOUSE 2 (SIMPLEX 2 BEDROOM)
Exceptionally beautifully renovated 2 bedroom 1 bathroom top floor apartment overlooking the vibrant Cape Town's cityscapes.
Ambient lighting, spacious flow and excellent natural light makes this apartment ideal for the sophisticated home owner.
Entertain on the large balcony and experience the Cape Town vibe.
Comprises of the following:
- Air Conditioning unit
- Heated Towel Rail
- Low level Led lighting along walkways
- Wooden Floors
- The size of the apartment is 89m2
- The Rates & Taxes in January 2023 are R2896
- The Levies in January 2023 are R4600
1 or 2 x Parking Bays may potentially be rented in adjacent building, Tarquin House. Price to be confirmed. These are not included in the price, and a sale cannot be made 'subject' to these.