The total stand size is 11 463 sqm.
A total of 8050 sqm is lettable as manufacturing/warehouse area, with associated offices and stores.
The coverage is 85%.
Its fully let with an annual income of R 2 123 65.00.
Most banks will calculate rental income as part of the buyer's income.
This property is zoned for light industrial and is also ideal for storage and distribution.
Benefits of purchasing:
1) Very affordable accommodation near to labour forces for an owner occupier
2) Access to highly skilled and unskilled labour force.
3) Train station nearby, providing easy access for workforce
4) Bond payments can be less or equal to current rental payments.
5) Huge potential to unlock value for an astute property investor.
6) Low rentals in comparison to newer buildings in the newer industrial areas
7) Size of the building makes it versatile
This single storey property is situated in Croesus Industria, Johannesburg, fronting onto Maraisburg Road.
It backs onto the railway line and the Longdale Railway Station.
The building is part of the well-defined Croesus Industria and Industria West Industrial townships, offering predominantly large factory / warehouse accommodation.
The property is surrounded by residential suburbs including Riverlea, Crosby, Mayfair and Claremont.
The main factory component is relatively aged but well maintained.
Due to the age of the building its exempt from the Town Planning scheme.
The building is constructed by using a reinforced concrete frame with brick infill walls under a pitched metal roof. There are also shade-cloth parking bays, a total of 29, situated on the side of the building.