Have you ever wanted a farm home to call your own?
Then look no further!
This stunning farm in the heart of the Kwa-Zulu Natal, Drummond area is perfectly set up to generate you an income, while partially supplying the property with off grid power via solar and gas systems and backup water in the form of rain water storage and borehole. In addition to this the property is perfectly set up for equestrian enthusiasts and the current owner has been running their riding school from the premises.
The main house is romantic and thoughtfully designed with an open plan, double volume dining room and lounge with Jetmaster fireplace, which both lead out onto the spacious full-length patio with wooden slat ceiling and fans for those toastier days. The home boasts an additional lounge which can be closed off from the main lounge and this too leads out onto the patio, overlooking the landscaped garden and rock pool with stream and waterfall. A bar with Yellow wood counters and shelving tucked in the nook just off from the dining adds to the ambience when entertaining guests and makes for the perfect man cave! The kitchen is open plan to the living area with stunning Plane tree countertops, a separate scullery which leads out into a courtyard, adjacent to the extra length double auto garage. It's an absolute entertainers dream with three bedrooms located downstairs, along with two bathrooms. At the top of the stairs leading to the very private master bedroom, is a open corner study that overlooks the dining/lounge area. The main-en-suit has its own private balcony, which overlooking the property and valley through the treetops. the bathroom has a large jet pump bath and good size shower.
The property boasts the following income generating opportunities:
- 1 OFF 2 bed, 1 bath cottage already under rental year on year,
- 2 OFF 2 bed, 1 bath cottages totally off the grid c/w solar/gas power and
- 1 OFF 1 bed, 1 bath bachelor cottage ready to lease
- 14 OFF Stables with tack room and feed room
- 1 OFF Large under cover hay and shavings storage
- 1 OFF Ex large workshop, size of 4 double garages
- 4 OFF Grow tunnels for cultivating vegetables and herbs
(partially under lease)
- Large open area veg gardens (partially under lease)
- Established horse riding school with great outrides
Other notable features:
- Water system: 8 x 5000 litre tanks (totaling 40000 litres)
* pressure pump feeding +3,5 bar to water system
* rainwater harvesting (over 500 litres per mm rain)
* solar powered borehole
- Cow shed with milking and calving stables
- 1600 sq metre open horse riding / jumping sand arena
- 450 sq metre schooling arena
- 20 metre lunging arena
- Staff facilities to accommodate 3 people, with solar geyser
- 21 strand electric fence with energiser surrounding entire property
- Remote control entrance gate
- Full alarm system on main house and first cottage linked to armed
- Electric remote control garage door on main house
- Excellent local farm watch group
Call Melissa today to schedule a viewing, before it's too late!
Melissa Jade Russell is registered with the PPRA, under 1PROPERTY (Pty) Ltd t/a 1PROPERTY registered with the PPRA as a Business Practitioner, who operates a Trust Account ito section 54(1) PP Act 22/2019.