Looking to downsize? First time buyers? Look no further. This beautiful, sunny, end unit, set far in the complex, is an ideal family home within a secure, pet-friendly complex.
Whether you enjoy walking, cycling or running, going to the gym or a game of tennis, this unit is in the ideal position in Fairland.
Easy access to N1 and other main roads that take you to universities, places of worship, clinics etc.
Great access to what Fairland and surrounding areas have to offer. Close to sought after schools - nursery, pre-primary, Primary, High schools, Private schools and colleges.
Walking distance or a quick drive to grocery stores, fast food outlets, hardware/DIY, petrol stations, tennis courts, parks, Fairland Walk shopping center, FNB, Wesbank, MTN, a Wellness Centre and SAPS
* Open-plan Dining and Lounge areas
* Patio and private, easy to maintain, large garden
* Kitchen with own enclosed courtyard
* Pantry and space for two water appliances
* Parking for 2 vehicles (Garage and covered parking - direct access to your own unit)
* Large and spacious main bedroom
* MES (bath plus vanity)
* Walk through dressing area
* Linen cupboards
* 2nd and 3rd large bedrooms
* 2nd bathroom (with shower and vanity)
* Added extras:
* Flooring: tiles and laminated
* Fibre ready
* Security gates in front of all doors
Unique to this Unit:
* In the corner, at the end of the middle row
* Therefore is bigger, has more privacy
* The bedrooms and kitchen are bigger than other units
* Double volume window at stairs where light pours in
* Access controlled Gast
* Pet friendly (with Body Corporate permission)
* Perimeter wall with electric fencing
* Only 24 units in complex
Fenced communal Pool
Inviting all pre-approved buyers to view this townhouse. If not pre-approved, our bond originator can assist.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
Levy: R3039.00 (incl Reserve fund)