This well maintained, face brick finished and sort after property has in the past 20 years used as a well-run B&B in Hazyview, and the current owner is ready to hang his boots, and hand over its prosperity to the next.
With a well-oiled relation with both local and international guests, tour guide businesses to Paul Kruger National Park, Sabie and other attractions in the area.
Established as a guesthouse, has been operating for almost 20 years with a solid client base.
The main house consists of:
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom
- and Guest toilet
- There is a private lounge adjoining the main bedroom that can be used by the manager or owners of the property
- The house has a large well-equipped kitchen, dining room that seats up to sixteen people, bar counter, lounge area, an undercover braai area with a gas braai and Reception area
- A separate fully equipped laundry is situated at the back of the house
- 3 lock-up garages with a private entrance, separated by palisade fence
The 3 Outbuildings are:
- Guest rooms, consisting of six bedrooms (all en-suite with private entrances).
Additionally on the property, there are:
- Well maintained garden
- Swimming pool
- Lapa with braai facilities
- Undercover parking for 6 vehicles
- The property is completely fenced in with brick walls on three sides and a palisade fence on the street boundary. It has a functioning electric fence all around. There is also a CCTV system installed with 5 cameras which monitor the entire property
- All furniture is included except for a few of the owner’s private contents.
Call to arrange your private viewing now!