A charming North/ West facing home that radiates family warmth with versatile accommodation and mountain views. Well positioned on the plot giving you the garden space you have been looking for.
Let’s go into the details:
3 upstairs bedrooms:
- main bedroom has parquet floors, built-in cupboards and an en-suite with a shower, basin and toilet;
- 2nd bedroom is the smallest which would make a perfect nursery or extra study;
- 3rd bedroom has parquet floors and built-in cupboards.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a family bathroom consisting of a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
2 downstairs bedrooms:
- 4th guest bedroom is carpeted, has separate access, a private en-suite with a shower, toilet and basin as well as a kitchenette area, perfect for guests, Airbnb, grandparents OR older child;
- 5th bedroom is tiled and is located off the entrance with access to a bathroom (shower/ basin/toilet) which duals as a guest cloakroom. This bedroom could also be utilized as a kids den with access to an outside courtyard.
The lounge has Oregon pine floors, a slow burning fireplace, stacking aluminium doors leading out to the patio and garden and is open plan to a study corner.
The dining room also has Oregon pine flooring, a slow burning fireplace and is open plan to the kitchen (which was renovated around 5 years ago) - this is the cosy family gathering spot.
The kitchen comprises of a wood center island, Caesar-stone counter-tops, gas hob and built-in oven, prep sink, a scullery with plumbing for 1 appliance and a laundry with plumbing for 2 appliances.
The garden is spacious with mountain views and gunite swimming pool.
Parking consists of a single garage with direct access to the scullery and another 4 secure bays behind the gate.
The entrance gate is shared with the neighbour located behind (59A)
Solar panels provide energy to the entire house as well as Inverter and Battery (bye bye Loadshedding!)
Don’t be a slave to rent. Do a little, make it your own and save a lot!
Call to arrange your private viewing now!