Well-prized opportunity located in Parktown North residential area and borders Parkhurst and Craighall park.
After 12 years of running a Guest house the owner is ready to sell.
Pan handle stand with wide brick paved driveway takes you into a hidden paradise - a double storey house with beautiful garden, where everyone can find privacy and comfortable abundance.
The property is excellent to run a Guest house or to convert the premises into an office space or to purchase as a new home for a large family with a convenient set up for everyone to work from home.
This home offers easy city living - close to all amenities, close to schools, churches, with easy access to main roads.
There are total of 10 individually furnished and decorated guest accommodations.
- Bedrooms 1,2,3,4 and 5 are all with en-suite bathroom, TV, built-in cupboards, tiled floors, sliding doors, DSTV, a small bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Bedroom 6 – on the ground floor, with full en-suite bathroom, living area, TV and tiled floors.
- Bedroom 7, 8 and 9 –on the first floor with extra living space, ample cupboard space, sharing 2 full bathrooms on the floor, with access to balconies.
- 1 x Boardroom with 20 sitters table, with tiled floors, with an access to a large balcony.
- 2 x TV rooms which can be used as offices with small private dining area, with tiled floors and an access to a balcony.
- Large kitchen
- Dining area
- Fully equipped bar
- Guest toilet on the floor
- CCTV cameras
- Electric fencing
- Additional buildings:
- 1 x Thatch roof double storey guest House linked to the main house ( downstairs living room, bathroom, upstairs- the 10th bedroom, en-suite bathroom)
- 2 x Lapas
- 5 Lock-up garages
- An open garage
- Triple carport
- Storage for tools
- A vehicle inspection pit
Beautiful garden with small braai area, sitting area where guests can enjoy the surrounding greenery and the bird life
Do not miss out on this opportunity, phone to view