We invite you to get away from it all and enjoy this exceptional luxury wedding venue on a farm, which will prove to be a charming setting for your romantic celebration. Situated on 24 hectares of breathtaking, luxurious, and unforgettable African landscape.
This family-owned wedding venue and farm offer a unique and exciting opportunity to acquire a 21-year-old, well-known and integrated hospitality business that is just waiting for your vision, energy, and commitment to continued growth and excellence!
1. MAIN HOUSE: the main family home is an architectural dream, it measures 447m2 and consists of two floors where you will find 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The living areas of the house flow effortlessly into each other, there is a movie room and an entertainment room with a built-in grill - the perfect recipe for entertaining friends and family. The spacious study offers the perfect opportunity to work from home.
The pool is perfect for cooling off. Sit in your own private cinema and enjoy a classic movie - the perfect way to relax and unwind.
MORE DETAIL ON THE HOUSE WILL PROVIDED ON REQUEST
2. There is also a quaint farmhouse that was built for a famous movie set. Ideal if someone wants to break away for a weekend or so.
THE MAIN HOUSE AND THE FARM HOUSE CAN EASILY BE CONVERTED INTO GUEST ACCOMMODATION.
3. The HONEYMOON SUITE is perfect for any season and features a luxurious bathroom with all the amenities. Enjoy a romantic evening with a glass of wine on your private terrace with panoramic views of the Bushveld.
4. The MAIN CHAPEL is air-conditioned with soaring ceiling beams, architectural windows, and trusses gives an inspiring feeling, offers breathtaking views, and provides a great ambiance.
5. The FUNCTIONAL HALL can accommodate up to 170 guests - a rare find! It features a fully functional kitchen with walk-in refrigerator, cold storage and ample storage for any event, a buffet area, an impressive built-in bar and a beverage lounge for guests.
This architectural masterpiece overlooks the plateaus and ridges and offers breathtaking views of sunsets that are out of this world.
6. Dance under the stars on the outdoor dance floor overlooking the serene landscape for you to enjoy.
7. There is on-site staff accommodation consisting of 3 bedrooms.
8. Laundry rooms & laundry on site
9. Good-sized storage rooms provide ample storage space for wedding clothes etc.
40 kva generator included / 2 boreholes
Ample secure parking for vehicles
This majestic site is only a 20-minute drive from Pretoria and should not be missed,
This memorable, historic and prestigious location was awarded a BLUE PLAQUE ( see link below for more information ). The Battle of Diamond Hill during the Anglo Boer War took place on this historic piece of land.
The cross was placed on the hill by Angus Buchan, a unique feature that is illuminated at night and can be seen from afar.
Call Karen van Deventer today for a tour by pre approved and serious buyers. I am a sales agent not a wedding planner :)