This stunning farm, 157 ha in the bushveld with 45 ha arable land, easily irrigated with installed equipped pumps on the 3 boreholes, dam and river.
The entire farm, including arable land and camps, is fenced off.
The farm is ideal for farming fruit, vegetables, livestock and lucerne.
Around 45 head of cattle and 150 sheep or goats could easily graze throughout the year on the property.
On the farm there are 2 houses, a cottage and a flat. Outdoor entertaining is done in 2 lapas. A huge shed keeps implements safe plus lock=up storage areas. Staff quarters 2 rooms with communal shower and toilet.
Other improvements on the property include:
- Spacious 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
- Rustic kitchen with steel cabinets leading to an open plan dining room.
- Single carport.
- Facebrick, Harvey Thatch roof, the house is carpeted and tiled throughout.
- Enclosed lapa.
- Spacious 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home with tiled roof. The house is carpeted and tiled throughout.. A big lounge, separate dining room and bar allow for entertaining large groups.
- Entertainment Lapa.
- Spacious cement floor covered parking area for 6 cars.
- Separate bathroom and open plan flatlet.
Facebrick 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage with open plan lounge, dining, kitchen.
The farm is ideally located within 5km of Roossenekal town. The farm is special because of the beautiful koppies and ridges of the bushveld. It can easily be developed into a lodge or estate. It is ideal for 2 families. There are 5 title deeds.
With all this Farm has to offer, do not miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime...
Viewing by appointment only!! Contact us now to make an appointment!!