Travelling past the southern most tip of the African continent, where the Atlantic Ocean and Indian Ocean meet, one finds the tranquil village of Suiderstrand. Within this village, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean is the expansive fynbos Cape Nature reserve, and bordering it, is a best kept secret, called Blue Bay. With only 48 erven, its one of the most idyllic residential locations to escape in.
This artistically designed home is set in an ocean-front position, overlooking Cape fynbos and the Atlantic Ocean, toward the historical site of 'Piet se huis'. The views are mesmerizing - nature at its ultimate best! The home is perfect as a permanent ocean-front residence, or a holiday escape, and offers a wonderfdul indoor and outdoor experience.
What the Home Comprises Of:
- Double garage
- 2 Parking bays
- 2 Storerooms
- A workroom
- A staff loo
- Bedroom 1 en suite, with an indoor and outdoor shower
- A lounge, with a dual-sided wood-burning fireplace
- A TV room, sharing the fireplace
- A dining room with a fireplace
- Kitchen with a separate scullery
- Covered braai patio
- A built-in central vacuuming system
- An audio system with built-in speakers
- Bedroom 2 which is the primary bedroom and air-conditioned, fully en-suite with a spa bath, double shower, double basin and walk-in closet room.
- Bedroom 3 with a separate full bathroom
Bedroom 4, en-suite with ocean views from the bath
- Each room opens onto balconies
- An additional large balcony with open braai area