What is the difference between the PPRA and the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB)?

South Africa's #1 independent property portal

The Estate Agents Affairs Board has ceased to be called by that name. Instead, the old “board” is now known as the Property Practitioner’s Regulatory Authority, or the PPRA.

The functions of the PPRA will be relatively similar to the EAAB. Just as Estate Agents are now known as Property Practitioners, the Estate Agent’s Fidelity Fund will now be known as the Property Practitioner’s Fidelity Fund.

Real Estate Tools
Get pre-qualified
Make offers with confidence knowing what you can afford. Then shop for the best home loan
Bond Calculator
Calculate the estimated repayments on a home loan and savings with extra payments