Only 2 Villas left - UNIT B - Absolutely incredible forever views over the Atlantic Ocean & Lions Head. Experience world-class sunsets all year round.
This huge luxurious private Villa towers at the top-left of this hallmark new estate development, allowing for maximum views yet maximum privacy. Offering a relaxed lifestyle with state-of-the-art finishes throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: The 3D renders are generic and of Unit A. All the Villas will be fitted with the same finishes.
Medburn Villas represents the epitome of style and luxury and evokes the desirable feeling of being home. Designed in collaboration with renowned Architects Gerd Weidemann & Jenny Mills, Medburn Villas offers 4 distinctive and thoughtful residences marrying nature and form, intimacy and hospitality, elegance, and simplicity. Perfect for entertaining and family living.
Set over 3 levels, all with elevator access,
Price: R31 995 000 (incl VAT)
- Garaging for 3 cars
- En-suite Teen Pad/ Staff Quarters
- Private Elevator connecting all 3 levels
- Guest Toilet
- En-suite Bedroom
- A sophisticated sleek kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, a long center island as well as a separate scullery
- Expanded living and dining areas with Oak flooring and framed by expansive double-glazed windows & sliding doors for both indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Large glorious ocean-facing pool terrace with magical ocean & mountain views.
- 3 En-Suite Bedrooms with spectacular ocean and mountain views
All residences offer state-of-the-art security systems with biometric access control, air conditioning, heat-pump geysers, filtered boreholes, and electricity supply is backed up with inverters
ALSO ON OFFER
- UNIT A ( SOLD )- 5 Bedrooms, 5,5 Bathrooms, Triple Garage - 700m2 - R30 495 000 ( incl VAT)
- UNIT C - 4 Bedrooms, 4,5 Bathrooms, Double Garage - 462m2 - R18 950 000 ( incl VAT)
- UNIT D ( SOLD ) - 4 Bedrooms, 4,5 Bathrooms, Double Garage - 505m2 - R21 950 000 ( incl VAT)
Whether you want to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Bakoven, Camps Bay & Clifton, or the famous hiking trails, the trendy restaurants, bars, and vibrant cafes on the Camps Bay strip, all is a mere short jaunt away from one of the Cape Town’s most prestigious addresses,