How to register as an Intern Estate Agent
- Fully completed and signed application form;
- Certified copy of a valid I.D book;
- Certified copy of a valid passport if not a South African;
- A valid work permit if not a South African;
- Required payment or proof of payment of R529.80;
- Letter of employment signed by the Principal of the firm confirming employment of the applicant;
It is a requirement that new intern estate agents must register with one of the accredited RPL Centres for the NQF Level 4 qualification.