How do you apply for a trust account exemption if you are a new property practitioner?

The Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority (PPRA)
The Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority (PPRA) primary mandate includes, among others, regulating the affairs of all property practitioners; allowing for transformation in the property sector and to ensure consumer protection against undesirable practices and conduct of property practitioners.

1. First apply for your firm registration on the MyPPRA Agents Portal and obtain a firm reference number that starts with the letter “F”

2. Complete the Affidavit as per the format prescribed in Regulation 2 of the Property Practitioners Regulations;

3. Have the Affidavit signed and stamped by a Commissioner of Oaths;

4. Email the signed Affidavit to;

5. You will be emailed a trust account exemption letter that you then need to submit to Licensing Department for the finalization of your firm registration

Real Estate Tools
Get pre-qualified
Make offers with confidence knowing what you can afford. Then shop for the best home loan
Bond Calculator
Calculate the estimated repayments on a home loan and savings with extra payments