Nestled along the internationally famous coastline of Sunset Beach, a hidden gem emerges from the horizon – an authentic beachfront Tuscan-style home that captures the very essence of romance. As the sun kisses the tranquil waters of the Atlantic Ocean, this picturesque haven bathes in the golden glow of its allure.
Standing proudly, this timeless villa boasts all the elements of Tuscan charm. Its terracotta roof tiles and graceful arched doorways effortlessly evoke its rich ambience. Mood lighting throughout the downstairs areas creates a soft romantic glow in the evening, and the rhythm of the Atlantic Ocean on its doorstep serenades you with its eternal love song. Ocean views are visible from the ground floor, and the top-floor bedrooms offer full ocean and Table Mountain views, picturesquely framed by the Tuscan style doors and Mediterranean shutters.
The main double-storey home, with its separate barn-style double-storey cottage, tells a story of passion, devotion, and the boundless beauty of life by the sea. Terracotta floors beckon you to wander barefoot, connecting the spaces in a dance of elegance and ease. The heart of this romantic retreat lies in its open-flow spacious living areas, where a wall of windows frames the masterpiece beyond.
The double-storey barn-style cottage is ideal to rent out, and its weathered wooden Poplar beams and white-washed walls exude rustic charm and provide a cosy escape for guests or moments of cherished solitude.
In this authentic beachfront Tuscan-style home, love finds its most genuine expression amidst the timeless beauty of nature and architecture. It's a place where hearts entwine, and dreams take flight.
Please note that VAT of 15% is INCLUDED in the purchase price as the home is registered in a company. When selling the home in future, this VAT can be claimed back from the South African Receiver of Revenue, unlike transfer duties which cannot be claimed back. This is a major benefit!
What the home comprises of:
MAIN RESIDENCE - DOWNSTAIRS
- Entrance foyer with ocean views in the distance
- A large formal lounge with a wood-burning fireplace and ocean views
- A large dining room with ocean views, opening up onto the covered sea-facing patio, as well as into the enclosed braai room
- A covered patio with a path leading through landscaped fynbos, straight onto the beach
- A large covered braai room
- A spacious kitchen with marble tops
- A separate scullery with space for all utilities
- A guest loo
- A 77m2 double garage, automated
- A subterranean small wine cellar
MAIN RESIDENCE - UPSTAIRS
- The main-ensuite supersized bedroom with lounge setting and a Juliet balcony with exquisite ocean and Table Mountain views
- This main- ensuite bathroom is divided into a separate loo with a bidet and a separate bathroom where one can enjoy beautiful views from the free-standing bath
- A second large en-suite bedroom with a lounge setting, also with its own Juliet balcony with exquisite views
- A large room which could either be utilized as an additional bedroom or a study, also with a Juliet balcony and ocean views
- Finishes include granite and marble tops and porcelain-clad walls
THE COTTAGE - DOWNSTAIRS
- A large reception area with a kitchenette
- Exposed Poplar wooden beams
- A bathroom with a shower
THE COTTAGE - UPSTAIRS
- A large loft-style open-plan lounge and large bedroom
- The garden is landscaped, and the entire beachfront is natural fynbos
- There is a well-point with purified water